The NBI Clearance Application has been made easier with the introduction of the online application. Just like the e-passport appointment, you can also schedule a date for your NBI clearance and avoid the long lines and lengthy hours of waiting.
Curious to know more? Read on.
(Disclaimer: This has been re-posted from the official website of the National Bureau of Investigation. If you have any questions about the validity of these procedures, click here to be redirected to the original page.)
Step 1 PAY YOUR NBI APPLICATION THRU GCASH/GLOBE PAYMENT CENTERS
1. To use the NBI e-clearance facility, first make the payment through your GCASH account.
Note: You will be charged an additional PhP20 for this ePayment transaction
Example: Local employment Php115 + PhP 20 = PhP135
2. Text "Amount
MPIN" and send to 28829175638053
Example: 135 1234 and send to 28829175638053
3. For those with no GCASH, pay through Globe Payment Centers.
|Photo Credit: My Ayala Malls|
4. After the GCASH transaction, applicants will receive a payment Reference Number via text message. If payments are made through GLOBE's PAYMENT CENTERS, the applicants will get the Payment Reference Number from the GLOBE PAYMENT OUTLET.
5. After the transaction, applicants will receive their payment Reference Number. Note: Please save this confirmation message.
Step 2 FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Fill up the application form online. Click here for the link to the form. Provide the Payment Reference Number and mobile number. For over-the-counter payment indicate date and time of transaction.
Phot Credit: NBI
2. After a successful online application, the QR code provided should be prined as proof of the application.
3. To book an appointment, text "BOOK
Reference# MMDDYYYY HHMM Name" and send to 09175638054.
Note: MMDDYYYY - Date of the application
HHMM - Hour of application
Example: BOOK AAAAAO NCR 11202011 0800 Juan Dela Cruz
- For payments made via GCASH, provide Reference Number and mobile number used to make the payment.
- For payments made through GLOBE PAYMENT OUTLETS, provide Reference Number and date and time whent the payment was made as shown on the receipt.
4. To get to use the e-clearance lane, book your appointment by texting BOOK.
STEP 3 GOING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please take note of the following dates:
December 1-30, 2011
--- Proceed to any Metro Manila NBI Clearance Center
January 2, 2012 onwards
--- Proceed to any NBI Clearance Center Nationwide. For the complete list, click here.
|Photo Credit: NBI|
1. Go to the e-Clearance Lane of the NBI Clearance Center on the confirmed booking dae. Bring printed QR code and 1 valid government-issued ID* supporting the personal information encoded on the online application.
2. The QR Code will be scanned.
3. Your biometric information will be captured.
4. The NBI Clearance and receipt will be printed.
- December 1-30, 2011: NCR e-clearance lanes open for booking
- January 1, 2012 onwards: e-clearance lanes available nationwide
5. Proceed to the booked Clearance Center on the schedule date and time as shown on the booking confirmation text message
*Voter's ID, Postal ID, SSS, GSIS, Passport, Driver's License, Original NSO Birth Certificate, PRC
- Text your questions relating to payment fee, clearance location and GCASH payment to 09175638053.
Example: TEXT "HELP" and send to 09175638053.
- For overseas text messages, please include your email addresses.
- Note that the text center will only reply to LOCAL numbers. Text messages are free format and can be in English or Tagalog.
Click here for the FAQs about the NBI Clearance Online Application.
If you have any questions, don't forget to leave a message.